Basquiat was a Phenomenon of his time, it is only right that he bares the mark of the 現象 Gensho.
This piece is a portrait of Basquiat himself in front of his artwork tilted “Hollywood Africans” with additions by Madd Kyng.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US